WAW - War Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAW - War Stories

This little thread is a section where if you have WAW, post your war stories here!

Yesterday, I was playing as the Romans, the first player I ran into was the Cubans. When I met them and developed Assemble Line, I started building armies like there was no tomorrow. I had 2 armies (4 flanking, 6 infantry, 2 artillery) ready to invade, and I first razed Guantanamo to the ground, then I turned on their mainland and in about 20 turns I had it. Then they sued for peace, I accepted on the condition that they give me their map and they did. Later when my armies were finished, I invaded the rest of Cuba and as of now, they have 6 cities left.
    Emperor Matthew I

Patience is an asset, if your plan is world conquest.

Very good ideas, I always reading such stories myself I've gotten some similar stories of Cradle games over email and have (indirectly) tried to convince the author to post them here but so far without luck

However, these stories don't have much to do with modding the game and therefore belong in the CtP2-General forum rather than here. This thread will be moved...

But please do post more stories - I'd post them myself but I don't often have time to play, let alone write stories (not counting the succession games)...
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

in that case....go ahead and move the darn thing.

my mistake!
      Emperor Matthew I

Patience is an asset, if your plan is world conquest.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
        Very good ideas, I always reading such stories myself I've gotten some similar stories of Cradle games over email and have (indirectly) tried to convince the author to post them here but so far without luck

Would those stories be the ones I forwarded to you? If so, I have permission to post (and edit) them as I see fit. Now there's the small matter of finding time to do so...
        "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

Yup, those are the ones... Good to know you still plan on doing so though
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

So where are your Great War Stories, EmperorMatthewI? Or was your empire overun by some ...

-Martin
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
            X