X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i play scenarios in mp?

I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me

btw why are there no players on the activision servers ever

To the best of my knowledge it's not possible to play scenarios in multiplayer.

As for noone being on the servers, I think that's got to do with a corrupt servers.dat file. See Q23 of the FAQ for details on and a fix for that.

Edit: the FAQ is one of the topped threads in this forum.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

It most certianly is possible to play senerios in MP. I myself do it all the time. What you need to do is move all of the senerio infor into the MP saved game folder and then launch it as a saved game. If you are looking for a good MP senerio then the seven years war & the Napoleanic war senerios are a good place to start.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

so I just save the scenario as a game, then copy that file into the multiplayer saved game, then when i launch the mp click create game, saved game?

Comment

Thanks for pointing that out, Oerdin, I did NOT not know that. Who would have thought those savegames could actually come in handy some time

PS, how are things going with that multi-player registry?
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
            It most certianly is possible to play senerios in MP. I myself do it all the time. What you need to do is move all of the senerio infor into the MP saved game folder and then launch it as a saved game. If you are looking for a good MP senerio then the seven years war & the Napoleanic war senerios are a good place to start.
            So that should be the answer of quetsion number 32 of our FAQ, so it is your task and of course your right to add it, Oerdin.

-Martin
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
            X