How do you cheat on CTPII?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you cheat on CTPII?

I was just wondering because I know you could on CivII.
    ZigZac

Having a no smoking section in a restaurant is like having a no peeing section in a swimming pool.

I don't know exactly what you want to do but you can do an awful lot from the scenario editor/cheat menu (under the Options menu I think, in any case, the shortcut key is '!').
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Cheat? whats the point, its like going to order a Mcdonalds and asking the guy behind the counter to eat it for you
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

In single player you can simply activiate the cheat menu, in multiplayer you can use the "infinite build bug" but everyone knows about this bug by now so everyone will recognize what you're doing when you do it. Plus players hate cheater so you will probably find you have a hard time finding people to play with once word gets out that your a cheater.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I don't cheat. The only reason I asked was because I bought a version of CTPII in Chinese and I am not that advanced yet. So I wanted to know where it was because I couldnt read it.

I make it a rule to play at least 6 or 7 games before cheating because after you proved to yourself that you can handle it without cheating, then why not? I don't cheat on multiplayer games because it ruins all the fun for everyone.
          ZigZac

Having a no smoking section in a restaurant is like having a no peeing section in a swimming pool.

Comment

Maybe you will enteresting in this thread: any help in changing the language?

I recommand that you follow my instructions there concerning the English language folder. It is worth especially you want to use some mods. And I highly recomand using mods.

-Martin
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Thanks. But it won't let me download the files. I'll try again later. Or maybe someone who is really cool could just email them to me. If you can't get my email from the database, then its mikey_q7@hotmail.com thanks a lot.
              ZigZac

Comment

Working...
              X