Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What mods should I use, and is it possible to use several mods simultaniously? Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, the scenarios only work with the original game. You could no doubt make manual improvements by copy-pasting parts of other mods into the scenario files but then you would actually be modding the scenario, I don't think that's what you're aiming for (although that's not even all that hard to do, if you're willing to invest some time in learning it).
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
      No, the scenarios only work with the original game.
      Although I did make a MedMod version of my OCC scenario, but as that was pretty well impossible anyway, not many people looked at it.

Tut, Locutus.

I don't know how up to date it is, or if it works still, but try it.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
        Tut, Locutus.
        I assumed Leonidas was referring the the scenarios that came with the original game. If you look at custom scenarios, it varies of course, depending on whatever the scenario maker designs his stuff for. I've seen scenarios based on MedMod, Cradle and Apolyton (some, like your OCC, may even work on several mods), but I get a lot of early alphas and stuff over email (an advantage of having the reputation of a SLIC guru ), I have no idea how much of that was actually released publicly.
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
        X