Diplomatic Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomatic Photos

I'm looking for a few leader pics that were released a while ago, by Nordicus (i think?)

The one i remember is John F. Kennedy standing at the podium, with the american flag as the background

I've searched the apolyton ctp and ctp2 files with no luck

If anyone knows anything please let me know

Lucky

I think the pictures you refer to are currently incorporated in Cradle of Civilization. Making them available here but the only place I can find that they might be is in the Cradle Pictures zip.

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

thanks for the link

i didn't find the pics but the mod looks good

Comment

That pic is not part of Cradle - try the CTP1 Mod Download section.

Feel free to play Cradle too....
        Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
        ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Actually, I think they're in the CtP1 forums. Nordicus devoted several threads to the subject (I even made some minor contributions myself), IIRC he posted a link to a place where you could download the files (I think the CtP1 file database has not been updated anymore in almost 2 years or so). You'll have to search for threads started by Nordicus in the CtP1 Creation Forum (although IIRC he made threads in CtP1 General and CtP2 Creation as well). I clearly remember working on it during SQL lab work for a class I followed between February and May this year (to give you a idea of in what time-period to look).

BTW, long time no see, Lucky! Can't even remember the last time I saw you posting in one of the CtP forums (one of the last things I remember is your American Presidents mod)...
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

hey Locutus, thanks for the info

I couldn't remember if those pics were made for CTP1 or 2, but i figured more people use this forum now so i posted here.

I just don't have much time for games anymore, but it's great to see that the CTP series still has interest from a lot of people.
            I'll have to make it back here more often.

Well, i'm off to the CTP1 forums...

until next time...

Merry Christmas
            Happy New Year
            ...and whatever comes next

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky
              hey Locutus, thanks for the info
              Np.
              I just don't have much time for games anymore, but it's great to see that the CTP series still has interest from a lot of people.
              I'll have to make it back here more often.
              Yeah, that is good to see. You should definitely do that
              Merry Christmas
              Happy New Year
              ...and whatever comes next
              Right back at ya
              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
              X