crashes and bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crashes and bugs

got ctp2 recently. 2 of the 3 games i have tried have crashed(i press end turn, while going through ai's turn, suddenly stops forever) I have downloaded the 1.01 & 1.02 patches and nothing has changed. also, when i discover modern medecine, hospital does not appear on build manager.(is there a smiley for this game is giving me severe rectal itching)

Originally posted by annoyed
    I have downloaded the 1.01 & 1.02 patches
    Why two patches Activision released only one patch version 1.1 (1.11).

I guess you are meaning Apolyton Pack.

also, when i discover modern medecine, hospital does not appear on build manager.
    That is also an effect off most of the mods on existing savegames. Therefore you should start a new game off Apolyton Pack.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

i was not clear. the game is still crashing with the mods installed.

Comment

Re: crashes and bugs

got ctp2 recently. 2 of the 3 games i have tried have crashed(i press end turn, while going through ai's turn, suddenly stops forever) I have downloaded the 1.01 & 1.02 patches and nothing has changed. also, when i discover modern medecine, hospital does not appear on build manager.(is there a smiley for this game is giving me severe rectal itching)
        I have the exact same problem bro. I guess no one is able to help, as Activision has given up on this game. I think we should just trash this game, and move on to Civ 3.
        ==========================
        www.forgiftable.com/

Artistic and hand-made ceramics found only at www.forgiftable.com.

Comment

Working...
        X