Multiplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer

I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET TO MULTIPLAYER FOR CTP2 SOMEONE TELL ME AND I HAVE TRIED LOOKING AT THE MULTIPLAYER MENU IN THE SETUP MENU FOR CTP2

From start menu hit "Multiplayer" button

From multiplayer menu select how you will connect, internet or LAN. Hit "Next" button

If you choose LAN you will go to a lobby where you will meet the other players on your network(Home, school)

If you choose Internet you will be given a list of servers and how many players are currently connect to that server. Choose one and hit "Next".

Now there is a bug which will give you two servers and you can enter neither. That means your servers.dat file was corrupted on installation(very common). If that is so leave me a private message with your email address and I'll send you a good one.
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

that didnt help im only gettin one server with no one on it help me im doni internet with medmod2

Comment

La la
        Cheese eating surrender monkees - Chris 62

BlackStone supporting our troops

Comment

Hey maglev I contacted activison and they gave me the zip file in order to obtain all the servers your looking for I hope this helps you out.
          i dont die i multiply

Comment

Working...
          X