Finishing the tech tree in 7 advances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finishing the tech tree in 7 advances

I was looking at my CTP2 advances guide today and saw that its possible to complete the modern tech tree up till modern medicine in 7 turns, i havent tried it, has anyone?

Religion > Drama > Philosophy > Theology > Facism > Nationalism > Democracy > Pharmaceuticals > Modern Medicine
    Alex

Then you can get Genetics in an extra turn!

Side Note: The cheat for CTP2 is 'Leemur'.
    Alex

Comment

Do you know any other cheats? I remember that someone from Activision mentioned a codeword that would put the AI on automatic for 100 turns or something. But I foolishly didn't make a note of it and have never been able to find it again.

Comment

Unfotunatly the tech tree is a little bit longer.

Modern Medicine has two prerequisites. The following lines are taken from the Advance.txt, you see the relevant entry for Modern Medicine

Code:
        ADVANCE_MEDICINE {

Prerequisites ADVANCE_CORPORATION
        Prerequisites ADVANCE_PHARMACEUTICALS

Cost 30250
        Icon ICON_ADVANCE_MEDICINE
        Branch 0
        Age AGE_FOUR
        }
        So you need for Modern Medicine a second advance and the same thing is true for most of the other advances. And also if it would be possible More modern advances would be to expensive for acient civs.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I have the CTP2 strategy guide and Leemur is the only signle player cheat, and it gives you something like 500,000 gold & 500,000 public works.
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X