CPT II wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPT II wanted

I'm looking to buy CTP II, but since according to everyone, it's a very lousy game, i would want to get it cheap. Any suggest?
    or, if someone wants to sell, email me at barry1982@hotmail.com
    ==========================
    www.forgiftable.com/

Artistic and hand-made ceramics found only at www.forgiftable.com.

CTPII is a really good game after you download all the files at Apolyton. If you want a game that resembles the original civilization don't look to CTPII, it's close but this close to the release of Civ III I wouldn't bother with it, unless you really really want it.

Comment

Well, I'm not sure what country you're in Dida,
      but if you're in the U.S., whatever you do, do not pay more than $14.99 for CTP2.

Even below that price... if you can wait for CIV3, then by all means wait! After that, CTP2 won't be worth a Blank CD that it's program is written to.
      My Reach always exceeds my Grasp...

Comment

Civ3 is going to be sooo over-hyped its untrue. And then people will realise that a good AI is impossible, and go back to whatever they were playing before.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Don't buy CTP2, its only cool for a couple of months, wit for Civ 3 & get CTP2 off a friend.
          Alex

Comment

Several months is al we need, taking in acount reviews saying C3 is going to be here October 25.
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
            X