Anyone got a reply on their letter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a reply on their letter?

Well, several months after Activision decided to drop CTP2 it's time for an evaluation. Several posters stated that they would send a letter to Activision with their complaints.
    So my question is: How many got a reply or even a confirmation from Activision?

If you did get a reply, please state it. I would really like to know.
    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

I sent a nice letter a couple of weeks ago and have had no reply yet. Could be that they are still thinking about it, or that they just ignored me. Hopefully we wont need them though.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

At least you tried....
      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Working...
      X