X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rewert

Po'g mo tho'in!!!!!

WTF????
    Waiting on a Sunday afternoon, for what I read between the lines, your lies. Feelin' like a hand in rusted shame, so do you laugh or does it cry, reply?

Comment

Looks like Spam to me.
      My Reach always exceeds my Grasp...

Comment

But aren't you just spamming in order to point out the obvious? Wait, now I'm spamming to point that out to you! Ack!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesJKirk
          But aren't you just spamming in order to point out the obvious? Wait, now I'm spamming to point that out to you! Ack!
          Okay, technically, I'm spamming again just by replying to this, but I had to say; that was pretty funny!

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets closed now.
          After all, what in the name of creation does REWERT mean???

Comment

Red
            Elephants
            Will
            Eat
            Red
            Tomatoes

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Actually, I think i've seen the word "rewert" in the messages when the slic is stuffed. If i remember correctly, typing ' then /reloadslic will piss off this stupid message, and the other stupid ones that accompany it.
              Waiting on a Sunday afternoon, for what I read between the lines, your lies. Feelin' like a hand in rusted shame, so do you laugh or does it cry, reply?

Comment

I do believe you're right there Rooboy!

In that case I have one word to add:

NOYON

P.S. The red elephant explanation made sense though. What else would a red elephant eat, but red tomatoes?

Comment

LOL Skeeve!!!!!!!!NOYON indeed..........

Actually,I think red elephants would eat red tarantulas,but hey,that's only my opinion..........
                  I need Scooby Snacks.

Comment

I am rubber, you are glue

Comment

possibly non-stick glue

Comment

Working...
                      X