ruins?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ruins?!

I have noticed that on beginner or easy, there aren't any ruins. Why is that? And is there any way to change that? I MISS RUINS!

Re: ruins?!

Originally posted by frippery19
    I have noticed that on beginner or easy, there aren't any ruins. Why is that? And is there any way to change that? I MISS RUINS!
    They are missing to eliminate the AI from getting anything good from the ruins,ever notice the AI rarely trips a ruins that has a barbarian ambush, and to keep the newbie players out of barbarian ambushes. If you want ruins play at medium, the AI is so weak I think most players can beat it at medium with little trouble
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Do you checked it with the cheat editor? I heard that it also depents on the goods settings I never test. But you can play on difficuilt without any trouble. I made a little privatemod including CityMod2, DiploMod, some parts of FixMod and some private modifications. There I saw the first time that one AI nearly conquered another AI, but than I came... I had only some trouble with pollution, maybe I shouldn't mod the pollution and growth stuff. Even in my last Med Pack game the AI didn't declare war on me although I haven't the best relationship to them. I wonder if I started really a game on impossible. Therefore you can also try it on impossible.

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Yeah if you don't play on medium or above you don't get huts or different opponents. Always the same 7 civs. I don't know for the life of me why they did that.

Anyway even Impossible is too easy, try MedMod II. The AI actually attacked me with a 12 stack and took back three of its cities. Thats more than any other civ game I've played.

Comment

Working...
        X