Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franchising doesn't work?

Hello,

I play the german version of CTP II. When I make a successful franchise attack, I see the gears icon at the city. But where can I see the effect of my attack? the military support and the public works values doesn't change.

Many thanx,
    ChaosSpeeder

In CTP1 you can find the stuff about frenchising and pollution in the diplomacy screen. I don't know were you can find it in CTP2. But I had a lot of fun to franchise the other nations in my last game irrespective of the effect. But if there is no effect that would explain why I never saw an AI frenchise attack. Altough the AI has the necassary units to do it. I got enslaving attacks and of course I counter attack.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Hi Martin,

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
      In CTP1 you can find the stuff about frenchising and pollution in the diplomacy screen. I don't know were you can find it in CTP2. -Martin
      There must be an information in the secret report.

But I had a lot of fun to franchise the other nations in my last game irrespective of the effect. But if there is no effect that would explain why I never saw an AI frenchise attack. -Martin
      I dont't know CTP1 but I have heard, that there were too many franchise attacks in that game.

bye Andre

Comment

It was there in the CTP1 secret report. And in CTP1 the AI did on all enemy cities such special attacks like cleric attacks and franchise attacks and in CTP2 nothing of that. That's a real big difference.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
        X