windows nt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows nt?

what is the deal with windows nt? i tried to install ctp2 on my computer and it said it couldnt...and that seems pretty stupid. is there anything i can do?

CTP2 is not set up to play on Windows NT. It seems that Activision decided it was not worth it to support that system, along with so many other OS's!! Sorry!

------------------
    DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
    DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
    EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT... WEASLES DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES - Unknown
    AMBITION IS A POOR EXSCUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE LAZY - Unknown

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by g_w_h_79 on 04-16-2001 02:14 PM
      what is the deal with windows nt? i tried to install ctp2 on my computer and it said it couldnt...and that seems pretty stupid. is there anything i can do?

Well, the game requires DirectX (like many other games). I'm not sure what the minimum version is required to run the game, but it's not suprising that NT doesn't have it. On the other hand, the game runs just fine under Windows 2000 (which is an upgrade to NT, not to 95/98).

Pyaray

Comment

I concur with Pyaray, I too am running Windows 2000 (which is an upgade to Windows NT) and CTP2 loads fine on my system.

G_W_H_79, do you have the option of loading Windows 2000 or even Windows 98?

Comment

Working...
        X