science victory / gaia controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• science victory / gaia controller

How many of those damned obelisks do i need to put in?

Does anyone know how much coverage you need before the initial start up sequence begins?

Do you need satellites in certain cities to get more coverage or just coverage determined by obelisks?

I'm on impossible, i have 99% coverage with 490 obelisks, 50 satellites and 20 controller cores and the thing still won't start up!

Someone please help .....

My first response would be to make sure you didnt click BLOODLUST in rules..therefore eliminating any victory conditions except total conquest thru war mongering techniques.

Good luck

Yours in Civin

Troll

------------------
    Revelation 3:20
    Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds MY voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he [will eat] with Me.
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

You need 60% coverage over the world. I have to answer this same question every two weeks, damn activision and their useless guides.

------------------
      Give me Liberty, or give me death!
      "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
      --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

I had 80% coverage and couldnt do it either..had one of everything built in every city..still couldnt do jack-squat!!..Grrrraaagghhhh

Yours in Civin

Troll

------------------
        Revelation 3:20
        Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds MY voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he [will eat] with Me.
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Yeah, it could be on bloodlust,

Thanks .

Comment

Be sure to build the Solaris Project, if someone already hasn't.

Jonny

Comment

Working...
            X