No announcement yet.

8th POLL: Do you want PBEM to be added?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the html for the poll results wasnt right...

Comment

Owell Majority rules......Craptivision better be Adding PBEM in the 1.2 patch.

BTW WTH is lan....Everytime i go in LAN nobody is there. Anyone wanna tell me how you play lan? on other note TCP MP is Lame dont bother.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Steve5304 on 03-01-2001 07:50 PM
        Owell Majority rules......Craptivision better be Adding PBEM in the 1.2 patch.

BTW WTH is lan....Everytime i go in LAN nobody is there. Anyone wanna tell me how you play lan? on other note TCP MP is Lame dont bother.

Steve, in case you haven't heard, Activision will NOT be releasing another patch for CTP2. Activision has basically thrown in the towel concerning "fixing" CTP2. The only "patches" you will be able to find will be in the form of MODS posted on this site. These modification files are created by fellow Apolyton Forum members with no support or assistance from Activision.

Comment

I think that the ability to effectively interact with your opponents plays a crucial role in the game. So, if PBEM doesn't work properly, what's the fun of playing ctp2 over the internet?

"I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Working...
          X