Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONSUMER ACTION: A Declaration of Disapproval, Intend to Return or Refusal to Buy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark, One programmer does not make a game bug free... in fact the game is made bug free because of the big bad company, NOT the programmer. Activison = BAD Company, Interplay = GOOD Company -> at least when it comes to bug testing.

And obviously, he wasn't integral to their sucess at Black Isle and thus wasn't needed.

edit: After all, I like Brian Reynolds for Civ2, but will I buy a game from his BHG? Not a chance in Hell.
    [This message has been edited by Imran Siddiqui (edited February 03, 2001).]
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui on 02-03-2001 04:21 AM
      And obviously, he wasn't integral to their sucess at Black Isle and thus wasn't needed.

Well, I was the senior programmer on Icewind Dale. I'd like to think that makes me kind of integral to the success of that product. And believe me, they wanted me to stay.

Pyaray

Comment

Look at George W. Bush - he's FULL of bugs!
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Some people MUST learn what the smilies mean... I'm not naming names..
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

it seems that lately you use smilies a lot to "cover" what you really want to say imran...

Comment

Yin, you are such a little worm. Don't you have anything better to get jacked up about than being a "*****" leader?

Remember when you promised to write a full review about CTP1 and then never did it?

Pathetic...

Comment

GP:

Get a life. I never finished the review 'cause the game sucked. Gee, hard to imagine, eh? CtP2 is looking the same after an hour or two of playing. You gonna cry when my review doesn't come out?

Talk about pathetic...follwing me around like a little schoolgirl in heat. It's O.K., GP, I'll throw some posts your way some day.
                [This message has been edited by yin26 (edited February 04, 2001).]
                I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

quote:

it seems that lately you use smilies a lot to "cover" what you really want to say imran...

Yes... no one uses smilies for sarcasm anymore? Perhaps you should ****ing check out your God damn Off Topic before you make stupid non-sensical horse**** statements!

And notice, no ****ing smily! Suck on it!

Comment

Is this why you call yourself a patron saint of Apolyton?

Comment

Learn to Read DickWeed... Story Threads... (mutters) illiterate bastards.

Comment

Hey, no name calling in the forum. Besides, I saw your entire title - just didn't want to waste an extra calorie typing that last part.

Comment

This thread is reminding me of a famous quote by Homer J. Simpson........

quote:

Homer "I wanna peanut. No hold on, I only have this $20 bill."
                          Brain "You can get many peanuts."
                          Homer "Explain!!!"
                          Brain "Money can be exchanged for goods and services. $20 can be exchanged for many peanuts."
                          Homer "WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!"

Patheitc ain't it? Just like this thread.

------------------
                          Author of Diplomod. The mod to fix diplomacy.

Rommell to a sub-commander outside Tobruk: "Those Australians are in there somewhere. But where? Let's advance and wait till they shoot, then shoot back."

Comment

Ahh, another angry CtP player. I understand all that pain, and I feel for you. Please feel free to come here and vent your anger anytime. I'm here for you, man.
                            I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

the last thing that has place here is a thread of people calling names at each other, and people who actually do not play the game!

Comment

Working...
                              X