Hey Omni-God. please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Omni-God. please read.

Hello there. I went to your web site and its quite good. There is only one problem for me. ITs to BROWN. The lettering is too blended in with the brown background.I am having a hard time reading it. I have to put my face right up to the screen and read the black lettering and it gives me a headach.

Can you fix this, or is it my computer settings? Can I change any settings in my browser so I can see the lettering better?

I am not knowladgable in computer\web settings. I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you for your time.

Davor

It is the black lettering you are using. I have a really hard time reading the black lettering when its on the brown background.

Anything I can do?

Thanks for your response.

Davor

Comment

Actually, I'm going to redo a test page. I didn't actually think about it being tough to see, but I can see your point. I believe that you can change your preferences by going to tools, options and colour. That should give you the option to fix the colour choices, but check out the sceario page later tonight and tell me if that is any better.

Thanks for the comment
      Rich - the man who wants it to be easy for everyone.

Edit: Site modifications are occuring to improve the easy on your eyes, please bear with me. All downloads are still available. Any other comments are welcome.
      [This message has been edited by OmniGod (edited January 13, 2001).]

Comment

???? It's white on brown, and black on brown. Do you have it on a super-high video setting or are you a low vision patient (sorry optometry humour). I'll try a different colour for the next update and you can tell me what you think. What colour would you prefer, since I'm not changing the backgrounds of all my pages

Thanks for visiting the site
        Rich
        [This message has been edited by OmniGod (edited January 13, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
        X