Foreign trade summary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign trade summary

I occasionally see messages that a foreign nation has cancelled a trade route but I never see a message that they created it. Neither can I see what foreign nations are selling me. Is it possible to find this out? This would be useful in assessing the effect of a trade embargo. And shouldn't a trade embargo hit both sides, anyway?

------------------
    Matthew Greet

Windows 98 - still not 32 bit.
    Matthew Greet

You're just jealous because the voices are only talking to me.

Hey, I've seen these messages too! What's up with that? Who decides what goods are up for sale? Can I put up goods for sale?

Also, sometimes I see in my trade summary, that an AI is pirating my trade route. But, when I visually follow the route, I don't see how they could be doing it.

Comment

What i noticed is that once they pirate a route, it stays pirated even after they move.

------------------
      History is written by the victor.

Comment

Alpha- I've seen the same thing too, but if you exit and reload the game, the 'colored' piracy flags disappear.

I believe the routes are no longer pirated, but a bug in the game is preventing the 'colored' piracy flags from resetting to white.

It seems kind of silly to have to save and reload just to find out if the offending civilization actually is upholding their end of the 'Stop Piracy Agreement', but that is the case.

Add it to the list of bugs- err, unintended features of this software.

Comment

Working...
        X