What's wrong!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong!

For some obscure and utterly weird reason the game has not reached the shelves of "my" stores in Stockholm (Sweden). I cannot believe it!!!

Normally games come here within 2 weeks after US release, now even "silly" countries like Denmark and Finland has got the game earlier, aaaarghhhh

Hope this is not indicative for a new trend where by games are distributed in descending alphabetical order.

\Tassadar
    "Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere" - Anonymous

Perhaps someone from Sweden called an Activision employee "silly" in a forum and this is their revenge.

Formerly known as Masuro.
    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Anatolia on 12-17-2000 02:36 AM
      Perhaps someone from Sweden called an Activision employee "silly" in a forum and this is their revenge.

Yeah, I guess you're right and I regret calling my dear neighbours "silly" (but in my defense it was within citation-marks).

However it has landed in Sweden yesterday, althogh I did not record that since deliveries on Saturdays aren't, in my own experience, that usual. Well, tomorrow I'm off and will start my gaming with a freshly purchased copy of the game.

Hope now the patch (which I just downloaded) fixes the save game problem without introducing any new bugs.

Regards Tassadar

Comment

søta bror we got the game on dec. 8 in norway

[This message has been edited by Pin (edited December 17, 2000).]
        veni, vidi, vici
        icq #51862133
        pint@c2i.net
        http://gameleague.apolyton.net

Comment

Pin: where did you get it? Haven't found it myself yet.
          Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Hi again,
            I finally got it today and I sincerly believe I got the last copy of the game in the first batch here were I live. I only found 1 store that had got the game in Stockholm this passed weekend, the rest get it later this week.

Sorry..gotta play now!

Regards Tassadar

Comment

Working...
            X