Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ctp patch 1.1 is messed up!

Caveat downloader!

I installed the patch, and now my single player game is hosed! I keep getting nonsensical messages, with just one word (nolon or something like that), or messages about cities that don't have a city name (just (city,0---))! When I told the Turks to stop pirating, they agreed. Yet suddenly I was being warned not to break my agreement (which i never made) to stop pirating their routes! That's crazy!

What the heck is going on here!

You must start a new game. The patch will not work for games begun under the unpatched version.

Comment

Looks like I'll have to reinstall CTP2 so I can finish my game that i'm currently playing!
      Where are you from? Put yourself on the Apolyton Map!

Comment

thanks for the info, but man does that suck!

Comment

I didn't actually try this yet, but I think you can use your old savegames by opening the chat window (with the '-key) and typing "/reloadslic" (without the quotes), after loading the savegame.

Hope this helps.
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Locutus on 12-16-2000 08:22 AM
            I didn't actually try this yet, but I think you can use your old savegames by opening the chat window (with the '-key) and typing "/reloadslic" (without the quotes), after loading the savegame.

Hope this helps.

I just tried it. It works! I thought I was going to have to delete one of my really good games, but now I don't. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X