Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CTP II Fan site update! and the Pimp scenario!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTP II Fan site update! and the Pimp scenario!

On the 26 visit the new Call To Power II fan site. I'll post my review on the game, and some screenshots, tell some of my "war stories" and add some downloads.

Yeah, the pimp scenario will be available on my site very soon! It's about 4 pimps trying to control the city of Mariner Bay. You can choose to be white, hispanic, asian or black. The objective is to control all the sluts in the city, or make your gangs take control of every strip joint or win by building the Meth controller, but for that you must put drug dealers all over the city.

quote:

Originally posted by Stratesford on 11-25-2000 01:00 PM
    Yeah, the pimp scenario will be available on my site very soon! It's about 4 pimps trying to control the city of Mariner Bay. You can choose to be white, hispanic, asian or black. The objective is to control all the sluts in the city, or make your gangs take control of every strip joint or win by building the Meth controller, but for that you must put drug dealers all over the city.
    please use smilies when you're joking...

Comment

Markos, the sad thing is- I don't think he was .

Comment

Jeeeezzzzzz:
        Kind of a pretty basic way of looking at life isent it? I suppose he listens to rap and calls all women "b*tc*es" to! (sorry for the bad word but it fits!)
        [This message has been edited by moondog (edited November 25, 2000).]

Comment

No, i don't listen to rap, i listen to metal, industrial and electronic. And i don't call women *****es. Yes, the scenario is for reals

Comment

Hey he lives in mexico, what do you expect.

Comment

Actually, I don't llive in Mexico I live in Palo Alto.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Stratesford on 11-25-2000 07:40 PM
                Actually, I don't llive in Mexico I live in Palo Alto.

Palo Alto is in northern Mexico, in the minor province of Califonia.

Comment

Straight Up. Pimps up Hoes Down!

Sophanthro was deleted

Comment

Oh sure, laugh about California now, but you'll all be sorry when everything east of the San Andreas fault falls into the Atlantic.
                    Joe Rumsey - CTP Programmer

Comment

Working...
                    X