Eurogamer says 'available in UK'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurogamer says 'available in UK'?

That Eurogamer review says that CTP2 is "available now" in the U.K.

Has anyone seen it? I certainly haven't.

But the review is very recent. Does this mean that the U.K. release date WAS 24th November and it just hasn't been distributed to the shelves yet? This possibility was suggested by 'Anatolia' in another thread.

I'm going to be keeping a close eye on my local Game Store and Electronics Boutique just in case this is so.

Activision could at least come forward with definate U.K. and continental release dates, out of politeness if not good customer service.
    MSB

MSB,

I would guess that if euro distributors have the game in hand that you could just ask Electronics Boutique when they will have it in stock and get a solid answer, at least that was the case here in the U.S. a few days before the release of the game.

John-SJ

Comment

Thanks, John-SJ

I have already asked our local Electronics Boutique when CTP2 is out, and they thought it was the 8th December, but with so many sources saying it's already out I'm tempted to think that this date may not be Gospel.

I'll go in to our local E.B. store again during the week to keep tabs on the date.

The whole problem is, us Brits are getting confused signals from Activision. Is it out in the U.K. now, and almost ready for the shelves, or will we have to wait until 8th Dec?

And if so, why? The U.S.A. speaks our language, and our keyboard is only slightly different for the U.S. one. It's not as if they have to translate the manual into Azeri or Vietnamese or whatever.

Thanks for the advice, mate. I will speak to the local E.B. and see what they have to say about it.
      MSB

Comment

You're welcome.

And you're right, Activision really does need to make a definitive statement as to european release dates. It's not as if this should be some dark secret.

John-SJ

Comment

Working...
        X