Hmmm: The First Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm: The First Impressions

I'll write a more detailed review later on some subjects I'm going to touch. (I'll try to find a computer with a spacebar that works correctly :mad

For a civ game, CtP2 seems up to par with titles like SMAC and ToT. The interface is MUCH cleaner and a LOT easier to use. Some features of the game still lag behind the series, while the game is ahead of the competition in others. The requirements, again, are a joke and I wouldn't recommend you play with less than a 300 MHz. I've gotten the game to crash two or three times now.

More to the point I'm experiencing an interesting problem (not really a bug per se).

It's about 1200 AD and my country is going black with pollution (I have about 800 production in Moscow ). I'm looking to terraform the polluted tiles but I can't seem to with even 20,000 pw points stored up.

The library is NOT helpful for tile improvement information and the PW gives no clue as to how much it costs to clean pollution.

check the Great Library for dead tiles and terraforming. I forgot the exact research that you need, but it is in the library. Pollution is the price you pay for large production without the appropriate anti-pollution buildings/improvments. There are consequences for the choices you make. I would start by researching anti-pollution and cutting back on production and pollution causing buildings.

Smooshies

Comment

Looking forward to your review Darth
      Monkey I am proud to be!
      Trim the sails and roam the sea!
      Trim the sails and roam the sea!
      ...Stefu

Comment

The thumb up seems to indicate that you are quite satisfied with the game!
        Well and when you Darth say that the game is good then it just has to be good!!!
        I will buy it but if you would recommend it then I would feel a lot better.

Ata

Comment

Working...
        X