Pillage a captured city???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pillage a captured city???

Can a captured city be pillage rather than taken? I meant we destroy (sell) all city imp and wonders, destory all tile imp and massacre half of the pop in the city? And get some bonus gold from robbing the citizens?
    ==========================
    www.forgiftable.com/

Artistic and hand-made ceramics found only at www.forgiftable.com.

With an appropriate negative reaction from the opponents, of course!

Comment

By doing this we can threaten the enemy into submission also, that's widely believe why the Japanese did the Rape of Nanking
      www.forgiftable.com/

Comment

well, you can sell off all iprovements, set all citizens to science(or some speacialty) and cause them to starve. They will slowly die off and once the city is size 3 you can disband it into a settler.

This has no effect on the enemy though. If anything, your empire happiness will decrease, but I found it a good way of keeping my total amount of cities down and making some extra cash.

another cool thing is to bombard a city with cannons or another bombarding unit. You can kill off any units by doing this and then watch the city slowly shrink in size. This does piss off the AI/ Mp players.

Comment

That is a good way of doing it, but it takes way too much mouse click and time. I wanna do it instantly. [now you know why the atomic bombing of hiroshima generated more attention than the air raid at Tokyo, they killed about the same amount of people and so about the same damage, but the A-bomb did it must faster]
          www.forgiftable.com/

Comment

What, "instantly" in a turn based game? Cities are harder to destroy the farther above 4 citizens it is. If there was any 1 way to quickly destroy a city, the first empire to learn this would win the game every time. Taking over empires/cities is tough work and puts a strain on your own empire, just like in the real world. Well, sorta. Heh.

Smooshies

Comment

Working...
            X