i hate my job! (ctp2 just arrived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate my job! (ctp2 just arrived)

expect first-day impressions later today!

off to work now...

I better wait for a after-one-week-of-playing impressions!
    Though it would be nice to see how your first impressions turned out in the end.

Btw: Congrats YOU LUCKY BASTARD

Ata

Comment

Is the copy you got a final version or a beta? If it's a beta how old is it.

Looking forward hearing your impressions.

aCa@civ
      aCa (a Civilization addict)

Comment

Yeah please check for the age of your build!

ata

Comment

the "Pre-gold Beta" suposedly is the last build they did befor they decide yes this is the final version, usualy if they tweek anthing when they go gold they send you the file to patch it the day it goes Gold.

Drakenred

PS, my plane arives at 11:30 PM thursday Btm after that flight im going to the hotel!(Priceline is makeing me take 37 hours to fly to greece, with 10-15 min to make each conection,(Houston-KC-Denver-N York-London-Cherborg-Frankfort-Prauge-Moscow-Kiev-rome-Madrid-morroco-greec) but i got a Cheep fair! only $21,950 Coatch)

(Joking, almost)

Comment

I can't wait for your first impressions Mark. The one that was done for CTP a year ago was brilliant and I expect no less for CTP2. For the first time we might actually see a "real" preview.
            Monkey I am proud to be!
            Trim the sails and roam the sea!
            ...Stefu

Comment

I trust Markos' opinion about as far as I can throw him... and since I'm on the other side of cyberspace, there aint gonna be much throwing.

Comment

ScreenShots Markos!!! Don't forget to take screenshots of errr... EVERYTHING! Post up the screenshots before you write the preview!!!
                Monkey I am proud to be!
                ...Stefu

Comment

hey, i had to go to work too!

anyway, after three hours with the game, i'm ready to get down and write the first impressions...

as for how "gold" my version is, the readme has a november 1 date....

later!

Comment

Lucky Mark. Can't wait to hear what you have to say about the game.

------------------
                    "In war, there is no substitute for victory."
                    - Douglas MacArthur
                    “The American people have now spoken, but it’s going to take a little while to determine exactly what
                    they said.” — President Clinton

Comment

...And do tell us the negatives as well as the positives.
                      Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                      ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Whats the creation time of the ctp.exe on the CD?

ATa

P.S.: Please take only screens of things that havent been much covered yet! Or do some battles and post a before and after screen. For example enter cheat mode and let one tank fight against 12 phalanx and then make a screen of the result. If it holds what they promised the Tank would have to survive.

Comment

Lucky bastard

Comment

He has not responded for 8 hours here!
                            Lets guess what he is doing right now!

I am sure he gets crushed!! Markos you loser did you get crushed

ATa

Comment

Working...
                            X