4 player game on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 player game on Sunday

There will be a 4 player game on Sunday ay 10:30pm GMT myself, Barley and Maq, we need one more person for the game, preferable above average skills lol. Hope somebody can rise for the challandge. Anybody?

lol, hehe its on Friday, not Sunday sorry for the mislead hehe

Comment

Update, im not gonna be able to play this friday as you both know ive had
      some days off work this week, 3 in fact, from monday to wednesday, what this
      means is working saturday and sunday, so a friday all nighter is really a
      no-go for me im afraid sorry barley, toni. But hopefully the weekend
      after....

Just repeating my email in case you dont get it, my email is acting up. Anyway sorry you know i dont miss times when we arrange but i sacrificed work and I played some games this week with you both lol
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

But if you still get the game going I recommend the no techs/settler ruins, it really does seperate the wheat from the chaff, in terms of skillz and not just luck
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

There is just Toni & now, if you want to join meet us in nlink lobby @ 10.30 GMT - dont be late.

PS this will be a fairly long initial stint (5-8hours+) so you will need to be available for at least 5 hours (thats till 3.30am GMT or later).

Comment

Hey Maq we got a 3rd player Cloud, hope you can join us, i don't wona miss the opportunity for having a nice 4 player game, so i hope we see you.

Comment

Working...
            X