Tipping for Glory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tipping for Glory

Have a look at this from a MP i just played with Barley and Solver (who dropped out cause he was too drunk )

We got to Monarchy and decided to stop because i reched Monarchy around 30 turns before Barley (Solvs AI civ doesnt count), take a look at the huts i tipped. When we stopped i got to Monarchy and on 18 cities, previously 15 cities the turn before Anarchy moving to Monarchy.

Settlers = Settler Huts (7)
    Hoplites = Barb Huts (8)
    Warriors = Unit Huts (4)
    Cavalry = Gold Huts (3)
    Archers = Tech Huts (5)
    Cities = City Huts (2)
    Attached Files
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Heres the save in case you both dont believe me
    Attached Files
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

Have a look at this from a MP i just played with Barley and Solver
      What?! Solver played an MP game? That bastard wouldn't play me because of supposedly CtP2 didn't work with his Internet connection. So he really was just too much of a chicken to take me on!

Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

To be fair, his ping was around 3000 in the lobby and levelled out to about 1000 in the game just before we launched. Then he went off to talk to a "human with the Y chromosome", as he put it, then never re-appeared.

Comment

Oh, sorry. I thought this was a thread about a cow-tipping contest.

Comment

That was the genius of the title but no, only huts being tipped here...

Comment

I had one too much today... I sobered up completely about two hours after I dropped though! Required a walk in the fresh air, too.

The game was fun, though, while I was there, even though it lagged badly enough. Got two techs from ruins... a city and two settlers, a Hoplite, a Samurai, and some gold. Also two barb huts, lost one city to them, which I razed, trying to recapture.

Oh, and I couldn't use PW as all my cities were in forest.

Talk about playing when drunk .
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I didnt find any settlers till about turn 60 or so then found two. Thought I was doing ok till Maq told me he had nearly got Monarchy and had 15 cities (I had 9).

I did find about 5 techs (not many on the path to monarchy), finding about 3-4 settlers inthe 1st 50 turns is about average for me but 7...

Good exciting game though.

Comment

Oh and I see you found a Cavalry unit to, that would have come in handy lol.

Comment

Ignor my last post lol just re-read your first post.

Comment

I also found the two city huts you see there, so a total of 9 settlers i didnt need to build, which helped

Me and Toni played a game with no tech ruins and no settler ruins and 150% sized giga map, it was more than close all the way to Communism in growth and science when Toni taught me a trick with terraforming hills and mines and lined up 117 Bombers at the ready, if only id built more Fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X