Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Point me to info about the different mods...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point me to info about the different mods...

Hi there. If possible please point me to where I can find info about the diffenent mods available. On this forum what are your favorites and why? Do they change the graphix or gameplay? Do they fix bugs? Sorry for this post I just could not find it in the faq..

thanks in advance

Lars..

If you look at the link i gave you in the other thread, it points to the directory and describes the changes each mod makes.

My favourite is....... hard to say.

All mods change everything, unless it states only one specific thing. First try.....

Super Apolyton Pack 2.0 - Fixes bugs in the game but keeps the same tech tree, units, buildings, wonders. A good mod to begin with.

Medmod II
    Cradle
    World at War 1900-1950
    Call to Conquest
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Has any mods been made to include leaders pictures. Remember old previews of CTP2 seems that they were there.

Comment

Originally posted by Protra3211
        Has any mods been made to include leaders pictures. Remember old previews of CTP2 seems that they were there.
        No idea what they did with this code, Cradle and Apolyton put leader images on the civ parchment, but you see your own image and not the one of your opponent. It looks like they wanted to replace the function that shows the pictures but they forgot to implement the new one.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Yeah theyve all got new leader pictures, if i recall correctly.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Working...
          X