Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug for victory with science?

Help me
    I had all the conditions (gaïa computer- satellite gaïa and obelisk) to active the sequence gaïa launching? Then, i must wait for ten rounds. But after this ten rounds, there is no video... and the game continue
    It's a bug?
    thank you

Its not in the manual, but did you cover 60% of the planet with your obelisks range? Just keep building obelisks, it will happen....
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Thank you for your opinion.... I covered 60% with obelisk but it's the same thing.... no reaction
      how did you do?

Comment

I don't understand what can be your problem Gauthier1939, if you follow the instructions in the CtP2 ReadMe there should be no problem. Did you encounter some problems when you installed the game? Have you patched it? Are you using a mod?

You can also check if the line AlienEndGame=Yes (the Alien End game is a leftover from Civ: CtP but is related to the science victory in CtP2) is in the userprofile.txt file you should find in the C:\Program Files\Activision\Call To Power 2\ctp2_program\ctp folder.
        "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

savegame for science victory

No It isn't possible. Ihave a bug. Can you send me your savegame just before the science victory or after . To see the final video and what happen after.
          Thank you

Comment

sorry i forget to give my E-mail

my e-mail : gauthiergerin@hotmail.com

Comment

Gauthier1939, attach your savegame to a post on the forum, with the bug in .zip format, and ill see if i can get the gaia victory on my CTP2.
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

thank you ... i saved just before the launching sequence... I have 63% with the obelisques.... and all cities have a computer....

Attached Files

Comment

Hmm, well i tried it, went into the Gaia screen (ctrl+g) and started the sequence but nothing happened after 10 turns, all the criteria was there but didnt work.

Besides that not working, the other strange thing i noticed is that the Green AI player, takes his turn before the Orange AI player, which he shouldnt do.

Have you used the cheat editor at all in that saved game?

And is it the patched version?

Comment

yes, it's the patched version... no, i don't active the cheat mode.... i can try another thing : you can send me your savegame to see the difference?

Comment

My savegame of your game? or my savegame from another game winning the science victory?

Comment

your savegame from another game winning the science victory please to check if you run with my call to power II
                        thank you if you are that

Comment

I'm not sure if I understand your request, but if all you want to do is watch the science victory video, that's easy to do... it's just a Windows Media Player video in the ctp2_data/default/videos folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
                            Besides that not working, the other strange thing i noticed is that the Green AI player, takes his turn before the Orange AI player, which he shouldnt do.

Have you used the cheat editor at all in that saved game?
                            That's because the green player was killed and then a city revolted and formed a new civ that is now played by the Green Player. Players added after the start start their turn after the turn of that player when they where created.

-Martin
                            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
                            X