Should I buy 2nd CTP2 for manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I buy 2nd CTP2 for manual?

The copy of CTP2 I originally bought did not come with the manual; there's just the 14 page jewel case insert which has the very basic info to play the game. I do have the Strategy Guide published by Brady Game.

I recently found a copy of the game on the store shelf which has the manual and reference poster. The price is about $5.00 US. I have played CTP2 (and every other Civ game) quite a bit so I am pretty familiar with what the game has to offer however, I'm a bit of a manual junkie. Is it worth buying this second copy for the printed materials?

Unless you really want a hard-copy of the poster, no. Not at all. The manual (and other reference material) is online if you need it: http://apolyton.net/dir/index.php?&t=sub_pages&cat=240
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Ill sell you my manual and booklet *MINT*(bar slight 100 or so rips in the creases) for US$4 BARGIN!

Actually the manual is near worthless but the poster can be helpful until youve played it enough you know the tech tree inside out.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Thnks for the input guys. I think I'll save my money.

Comment

Working...
        X