Franchises...and Space?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franchises...and Space?

How do you access space in CTP2. i have a space plane and when i launch it into space, I dont know how to "see" it.

Also, I have corporate branches and am establishing franchises (the ones that take a percentage of production) with many other cities. Is there a way to determine how much production I am getting from a particular city each turn. I know that this was possible with CTP 1, but I dont know how to access it CTP2.

Let me know
    Thanks

OR email me at almax881@aol.com

Space isnt in CTP2 and i found this about Franchises in const.txt in ...\ctp2_data\default\gamedata

Code:
    FRANCHISE_EFFECT 0.1    # How much production a franchise steals
    TURNS_TO_SUE_FRANCHISE 0 # How many turns a lawsuit takes to expel a franchise
    0.1 would be 10% of a cities production each turn.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Thanks for the response.

If there is no space...then how are we expected to control the space plane when it launches into space?

Also, if there a screen that we can go to to actually see the amount of production from a particular city, or am I suppose to just guess, given that i know about the 10% rule.

Thanks

Comment

I haven't got it installed on this PC, but AFAIR it is visible with the diplomacy window. It is a little bit hidden there though..........

Comment

Originally posted by sontusa
          If there is no space...then how are we expected to control the space plane when it launches into space?
          This is abstracted, your Space Plane vanishes for three turns and, most of the times, reappears at his destination three turns later.

Also, if there a screen that we can go to to actually see the amount of production from a particular city, or am I suppose to just guess...
          Each town's City Manager gives you the Food, Gold, Production and Science rates of a city. These are the numbers at the left of the Production window just under the Population number (tip: 10.000 inhabitants equals 1 Population point).

The national manager lists all the cities and gives these informations.

Both tools can be accessed through the wheel located in the lower middle part of the CtP2 screen.

given that i know about the 10% rule.
          You are a bad boy!
          "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
          X