• Show
Clear All

I am looking for players in my time zone

Wich is CET (GMT+1)
    Please mail me to mariopaz@cybercable.fr

Comment

CET (Central Eastern Time?) - I think its about GMT-6

Comment

Given the French flag, I would assume Central European Time. GMT+1 (BST) unless it's Central European Summer Time (CEST = GMT+2 = BST+1)
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

CET = Central European time

... wich is GMT+1 or one hour more than in London. ;-)
          Please catch me on msn (misterm73@hotmail.com) or ICQ # 81396908, so we can better find a suitable time for a CTP2 game.
          Thx in advance and best wishes from Paris,

==Diabolico==

Comment

Continuation of game, Anton. Me and Barley will be in the lobby at 1pm GMT (2pm BST) about 1h 37mins from the time on this post.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Huh, where is that lobby of yours? :-)

Comment

The "lobby" is just the nl.alink.gamepoint.net server, connect to that server in ctp2 then your in the lobby.
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

How to set that server on CTP2

Thx but how and where do I set it up o my computer. Where is the file and how is it called? thx n advance

Comment

If you dont already have it, heres the new servers.dat file, unzip it into your ...\Call To Power 2\ctp2_program\ctp folder to replace the old servers.dat file. You can only join the nl.alink server, the gateway one doesnt work.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for your help. Notwithstanding, I have been able to log on to the server but unable to enter the waiting room.
                      It always tells me something like "impossible to conect to the waiting room". So I get back to the server list and try again, always with the same results. :-(
                      It's not a firewall problem since I always connect without a firewall.
                      Any sugestions?

Comment

Well dont worry, none of us can connect to the gateway server, we need the nlink server to play, but its disappeared. I keep meaning to email them.

Comment

Direct IP connect?

Is it possible to conect via direct IP? Just like on most multiplayer games?
                          Thanks ina advance.

Comment

Working...
                          X