Any "real" links to Modswapper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any "real" links to Modswapper?

For whatever reason I can't seem to d/l Modswapper from the link here, the link is not a direct link to the file but some html thing that launches a window and automatically starts saving it, them Winzip opens up the zip file but it is empty. I cannot then find any files anywhere on my system named mod* so I have no idea where it is storing it.

Is there a direct link to the file somewhere so I can just do ftp the silly thing?

I miss the old days of simply downloading files, all these pop ups and redirects really bug me

Try the link at:

Comment

Thanks, I will give that a shot.

I suspect my IE is messed up, as I run into this problem about 50% of the time when downloading. About that often I get incomplete downloads as well

Very frustrating when I was trying to get into a beta and could not for the life of me get the entire 1.5 GIG file that I needed

Comment

Originally posted by btn
        I suspect my IE is messed up, as I run into this problem about 50% of the time when downloading. About that often I get incomplete downloads as well
        In that case you should get a better browser one without so much $$$$$$$$$$$$$, like Mozilla or Opera.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Yea that is not a bad idea, I tried out Opera once a while back and I liked it, and since IE is so friggen tightly integrated with Winodze and impossible to remove ... thank you Uncle Bill! (not)

Comment

Working...
          X