ELECTION: President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELECTION: President

J Bytheway is running for President. time out in 5 days on april 30th at 8:20am central time (GMT-6 according to poly)
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Abstain
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

So what will you do as President, John?

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I will promise only that the game will run faster with me as President than with noone at all. I have had some experience bing presidential delegate in turnchats, so I think I should be able to manage.

Comment

will you use turn threads? if so to what degree?

Comment

Originally posted by J Bytheway
          I will promise only that the game will run faster with me as President than with noone at all.
          Good point John, how many turnchats do you want to hold?/How many turnchats can you hold?

I have had some experience bing presidential delegate in turnchats, so I think I should be able to manage.
          Good argument, so answer the two remaining questions and you get my vote.

-Martin

Comment

Come on John, just a little post answering Martin's questions and you will (most likely) also get my vote...
            "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

yep answer those questions and you get my vote too
              When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

I'll aim for two turnchats per week, and that should be possible. However, this is exam term and unforseen circumstances could easily arise to prevent this.

Comment

I'll aim for two turnchats per week, and that should be possible. However, this is exam term and unforseen circumstances could easily arise to prevent this.
                  If you thinnk you can't hold all the turnchats you think should be hold then the best is to appoint a delegate. So you got my vote.

-Martin

Comment

As said before, you got my vote.

But I also hope you'll be doing such a good job as Martin with posting screenies and so on as Martin did (although sometimes he had to be reminded quit a bit )

For the exam: Just tell them: Get lost, I have a nation to run

Comment

sounds good bytheway!

2 turnchats a week, huh :-)

Greetings

huhahu

Comment

JByTheWay wins. This poll is closed. Let the new government take charge!

Comment

Congratulations, John. So when do you post the turn chat thread?

-Martin

Comment

About 10 minutes ago .

Comment

Working...
                            X