ELECTION: Junior Judge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELECTION: Junior Judge

Frozzy is running for judge again. timeout in 5 days on april 28th at 8:22pm Central Time (GMT-6 according to poly)
    Yes
    80.00%
    No
    20.00%
    Abstain
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Re: ELECTION: Junior Judge

Originally posted by H Tower
    Frozzy is running for judge again. timeout in 5 days on april 28th at 8:22pm Central Time (GMT-6 according to poly)
    I like the again part

Comment

Who voted no then? you cant get out of it now frozzy.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Frozzy did a superb job last time. Got my vote!
        If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil of Truth
          Frozzy did a superb job last time. Got my vote!
          Remind me to dub you an honourary Thai citizen so I can get you diplomatic immunity

Comment

That’s not the way I remember the public endorsement deal I made with you earlier this week. Our deal involved free booze and cheap woman. Whazzup with this Thai sh!t?

Hey Frozzy, just heard about a great NZ diet. Called the "Waikato-Waistline-Wacker". You can eat whatever you want - but only when the Waikato Chiefs win a match.
            If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil of Truth
              That’s not the way I remember the public endorsement deal I made with you earlier this week. Our deal involved free booze and cheap woman. Whazzup with this Thai sh!t?
              Thai food is very nice

Hey Frozzy, just heard about a great NZ diet. Called the "Waikato-Waistline-Wacker". You can eat whatever you want - but only when the Waikato Chiefs win a match.
              Better hope the Chiefs win the last game then You should have seen the feast we had last we after the Cats game! Jonno ate 8 chicken, Keith Robinson had fried springbok and I had roast wallaby with some potatoes on the side

Comment

Congratulations on being elected Frozzy. This poll is now closed.

Comment

congratulation Frozzy

huhahu

Comment

Working...
                  X