Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted yes

Good call mapfi.

Adjusting the quorum to a fixed number as opposed to a percentage will, IMHO, be beneficial to our DG. Like boy-bands, we don’t really need inactive citizens to spoil our fun .
    If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

One more yes-vote and we got rid of a slow-down-mechanism. I've got a few amendments up my sleeve already...

Comment

I voted 'yes'. But i still want to keep the 1/6 mechanism but only for the past 2 months posters. A fixed number do something i dont want! Remove the universality of out constitution. But the way it is written is a problem so i voted yes.
        But in the future i will try to change that.
        "Kill a man and you are a murder.
        Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
        Kill all and you are a God!"
        -Jean Rostand

Comment

could someone responsible please declare this poll as successfull before some other people who don't care but like the ctp2-dg button near their name appear

Comment

Originally posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox
            could someone responsible please declare this poll as successfull before some other people who don't care but like the ctp2-dg button near their name appear
            Well that would be the job of the proposer of the amendmet - mapfi, but first he has to wait until the poll is closed, before that the amendment can't be considered as passed. Still another 11 people could vote against it. So again the amendment is passed once the this poll is closed and no one can vote against it. And I doubt that we will see 6 new people in the next few days.

-Martin
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Re: AMENDMENT: Quorum in Resolutions and Amendments

Originally posted by mapfi
              I have taken a quick look trough the posts and here's the at least-participating-in-some-discussion-memberlist, abbreviated (Gilg,Loc,HT,mapfi,huhahu,Frozzy,Dale,Pedrunn,Tamerlin,Zaphod, IW,Maq,Tur, DoT,coT,ískallin,Martin,Huang,Gamer Man,Solver). That makes 20.
              I don't partcipate in game discussion threads since i don't own the game. but i do vote in the amendment polls and the like

Comment

Opps! sorry ZB.
                After my last post i forgot to actualy vote - so i did it now without reading what has been going on since. One question - who are these [evil] Civ3ers[BooHiss ] that are trying to ruin the DG? If the above proposal is just to stop these villains then i would of course vote yes.
                I was also thinking of my situation, in that i'm not getting the time to visit as much as i would like too, but i do care about Lemuria and the DG and would like to participate when i can. So i don't want to vote myself out of being involved!
                What has been decided on the numbers that vote for a proposal - will it be 7 total OR 7 infavour of, to pass it?
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

CoT you should read mapfi's initial post again, there he stated clearly that we need 7 posts in favour for anmendments and resolutions, as long as there are more Yes then No votes.

-Martin
                  Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Thanks Martin,
                    Ok i see how it all works now
                    Only official yes/no Polls will be run like this and all that would be needed is 7 out of the current(15ish?) regular posters to vote in favour for it to be passed, rather than the 1/6 rule.
                    [If this isn't right - don't worry, i wont have time to notice the difference!]
                    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Very good! This amendment passed - Pedrunn could you please adjust the constitution text? Thanks

Comment

The constitution is updated
                        "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                        Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                        Kill all and you are a God!"
                        -Jean Rostand

Comment

Working...
                        X