Minister of Infrastructure Communication: Turn 140+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minister of Infrastructure Communication: Turn 140+

We currently have ~700 PW stored. As we are at war, the opinion of the cabinet is to leave the PW rate at 10%, which nets us about 105PW per turn.

Well, since we are at war, I think the time has now come to bring our production up to speed for the catapults and other weapons of war we will need.

Two cities with a lot of potential for such development are Linz and Pressburg: lots of hills, no mines.

Thus, unless anyone has any reasonable objections (and within the next 14 hours while I'm still here ), my orders for the turn-chat are as follows:

1. A road to the NE of Graz for troop diversions.
    2. A mine to the NW of Pressburg
    3. A mine to the NW (second shell) of Linz
    4. Mines at the president's discretion.

--> This will be a mine every three or four turns initially, and I don't think it likely that the chat will progress further than one or at most two of these.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

We might want to take trade-posts into consideration to increase sience, but mainly I would also say:

build mines everywhere

Comment

if you add "roads to every new town of ours" to your orders

Comment

Well yes, but that isn't too likely... Except maybe Nuremburg. Seeing as the chat fell through anyway, it doesn't matter
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
        X