Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which party are you?

There are 3 parties in the DG so far...

The War Party (basically dead, now we are at war)
    The Apolemurian People's Party (the campaign of which has succeeded with the death of the War Party)
    And United Future (new, fresh, and has no single campaign!)

So, which Party are you from?
    The War Party
    27.27%
    The Apolemurian People's Party
    27.27%
    United Future
    9.09%
    I hate parties/I'm not in a party
    27.27%
    What a silly poll, I don't care!
    9.09%

I am in the war party. But as the war is going i dont feel like want anymore war with the Austrians. Maybe Pilsen and Wien. But i dont want so much these cities as i wanted Graz and Lins. I guess thats why the War Party is dying.
    But at most i hate parties. The fun of the War Party and APP was exacly because they oppose each other.
    Having more centered parties wont be as fun
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

I hate parties but im still in the War Party, and i would like to see the end of parties, they unbalance elections. It should be illegal to have so many people in one party relative to the whole number of voting citizens.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I have to admit, I’m not the greatest fan of parties. They do tend to polarise the game along party lines – and honestly – I don’t always agree with mine. But it was fun to watch the APP go up against the war party (and win!)

Frozzy, I like you’re idea, but IMHO, unless you have an extremist view (i.e. fight vs. don’t fight), I don’t think a centrist party will work. But that’s just my $0.02. Besides, I’m currently finalising the draft constitution for my party – The Lumerian Babes And Beer Party.

Originally posted by Maquiladora
        It should be illegal to have so many people in one party relative to the whole number of voting citizens.
        Late night Maq?
        If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

The Lumerian Babes and Beer Party!
          Room for a little one?

Comment

Originally posted by Devil of Truth
            Late night Maq?
            Hey i was serious Im gonna start the greatest party ever then, all citizens will join and ill win every election by a landslide for the rest of the game.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

The APP at the moment...
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

The banana party who's only agenda is to give everyone their deserved banana and who's missing from the list of options!

Comment

the app (well, i'm its elected chairman), though that banana party sounds great as well.

and i do think parties can be good, because they help focussing the problems, and they help those people, who aren't here too often distinguish positions. and its wrong that the app is a mere anti wp party, it stands for peacefull (when possible) building up of a rich and wise nation which will benefit all people (well, actually most of its agenda isn't covered by the game )

Comment

Working...
                  X