ELECTION: Minister of Domestic Affairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELECTION: Minister of Domestic Affairs

We have one Lemurian Citizen standing for this position, by the name of Tamerlin

You can either vote YES (thus giving your support to Tamerlin), NO (thus giving a vote of no confidence to Tamerlin), or ABSTAIN (thus declaring your vote invalid)

This election will end at Thursday, March 20 22:00 New Zealand Daylights Savings Time (21:00 Greenwich Meridian time)
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Abstain
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Hi Tamerlin, what about a small compaign. It is a little bit boring in this thread and everyone should know why he/she should vote with yes.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Sorry Martin, today is a very busy day.

I don't have much time for a campaign today as I have to fulfill my duty as Temporary MoDA.

If you elect me as your MoDA I would keep posting a regular state of Lemuria between each Turn Chat because I believe a well informed citizen is a well advised citizen.

I reiterate my will to support the war against Austria by committing our production power to the construction of military units.
      "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
      X