No announcement yet.

Lemuria Café II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• During the week, it should be OK any day, maybe not Friday, though.

Weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamerlin
      John, as you are still President of the DG, don't you think we should organize another Turn Chat?
      Maybe on Monday, but, as I said before, I have exams until the end of the week so I won't do anything notable before then.

Comment

• I have made a mistake, I am not available monday...

If the Turn Chat is played monday I appoint Gilgamensch as my delegate, if he agrees of course, whatever the date I will post a MoDA communication before the week-end.
        "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• If you can't be there, I'll have to make it, or?

Comment

• Plus, as I seem to be now a minister , I should be there anyway

Comment

• I have a little suggestion for consideration, and that is all it is .
              Why don't we call a halt to the DG untill all people have finished their pending exams?
              Shouldn't be too long before everyone is done? Plus it will give them a chance to get a good mark
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• well, to make it official that should be an amendment and a restart would require an amendment as well...
                I agree though, lock the current government as it is and call for new elections two weeks or so after a possible restart.

Comment

• It is not a bad idea... but will the game be restarted?
                  "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• That's, what I am afraid off. We stop and we might never continue.............
                    At least, if you keep it runnning, people know, it is still there.

Comment

• well it kinda has stopped really.....I think exams have naturally taken precendent. I wouldn't worry about it stopping for ever - poly is a nasty addiction, they'll be back
                      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

• Well, I tried to put this into legal words and really hope it won't die. Vote in the amendment and if you want a rewording or have a better idea, do so, I'll support anything :-)

Comment

• Thanks for your work Mapfi, I am about to check your amendment...

I really hope the DG will survive this pause.

Comment

• John, do you still plan to hold a Turn Chat next week or are you waiting for the result of Mapfi's amendment?

Comment

• I'm thinking that maybe we are in a strong enough position to really have a go at the germans - like build up 4x12 stacks and take some of their cities closest to our borders. Austria are more or less done and it is really just a mopping up exercise - so maybe we need a 2x12 stack for that as well?
                              I'm just thinking that their aggressive actions towards us deserve some kinda pay back, or maybe it's the old ghost's of the WP?
                              This of course is for when the DG gets going again. What are others short and long term idea's for what Lemuria should be doing?

Comment

• I'm tempted to have a turn thread, rather than a turn chat. At the moment I'm mostly still just relieved exams are over and too lazy to put the effort in .

Comment

Working...
                                X