No announcement yet.

Lemuria Café II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Locutus - I meant to say that this was subject to your approval.

Comment

• I'm at work(and rather busy!) but i just tried the chat and no-one was there?(time 18:35ish GMT)
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by child of Thor
        I'm at work(and rather busy!) but i just tried the chat and no-one was there?(time 18:35ish GMT)
        That would be 1835 BST, which is 1735 GMT. Don't let Apolyton fool you - it's lying about the time.
        Last edited by J Bytheway; May 18, 2003, 14:23.

Comment

• Ah of course! ok i may have time to pop in and see whats going on. thanx
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

• Well met ye all

What has happend here in the last month??
            (iv'e got this fantastic game axis and allies and modeling and exams and RL junk so i haven't had got any time to keep up here :ashamed:
            When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

• Hello Iskallin, well we've played about 10(game) turns i think
              The Apolyton Chat has been down and things were getting quiet. We forced H Tower to eat sheeps eyeballs Iclandic style so he quit from the DG(ok that's not exactly true - but he has left the DG). And for the rest fairly normal i would say. Oh yeah Hex and Dale are busy on thier other projects(which look to be very good) so not so much Modding is going on, although people are still getting on with some things. thats about it.

Comment

• okey...
                but i guess it will be quiet over the summer too

Comment

• but what have ye accomplished in the game itself?

Comment

• Well, the Austrians continue to fall before us, and the Germans are now a thorn in our side.

Comment

• Things are going fine Iskallin we are still the most terrible nation in the world...

By the way John, when do you plan to hold the next Turn Chat?
                      "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Well that's fine.
                        I'm converting some of the local pop to ctpish
                        so in a few months or so we might have some new poly addickts

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamerlin
                          By the way John, when do you plan to hold the next Turn Chat?
                          I guess Sunday again. Midweek seems to be a bad idea... I've been a little snowed under with revision lately.

Comment

• Sunday.......why Sunday..........

Some people have to work the other morning..........

But If so, let me know, please till tomorrow.........

Comment

• What day would you prefer? It makes little difference to me. I was choosing Sunday mainly because Tamerlin said Sunday and Thursday were good for him, and I don't remember anyone else saying anything similar.

Comment

• I can also make it the monday but other days would be difficult... if not impossible.
                                "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X