No announcement yet.

Lemuria Café II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also can't make the chat earlier, because I'm eating (which I can't do at my computer).

Comment

• won't be there on thursday.
      summer time is an evil communist plot to undermine society
      will have a look at the savegame and post orders/polls/whatevers hopefully soon.

Comment

• I am not sure, if I the will be there............

John, try eating you computer instead! (but after the chat...)

Zaphod: Looks like it was more a evil capitalistic invention...what else by the way...........

Comment

• when do nominations start? for last month they began on the 14th...

Comment

• look 13 posts up

Comment

• I think I'll have to abandon the planned turn chat for today since only Tamerlin said he could certainly come, and I haven't got round to announcing it officially yet, and it's too late now.

If a couple more people say that they can attend between now and then, then we could go ahead, but it seems ridiculous to play with only two people...

Comment

• John,

I hoped I could have made it, but I am quite flat from yesterday due to sport...........otherwise I would have liked to join....

I won't have time on Saturday (unless before 16:00 GMT)......
                Friday I don't know yet.......(tomorrow)

The rest I might be available....Yeah, just recognised, leaves only Sunday

Comment

• We need more votes in the amendment about getting rid of one executive position.
                  Everyone please vote http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=85775

Comment

• Another chat postponed... I have refrained myself to post yesterday night because I was really angry and my writings would have gone beyond my thoughts. I would have posted things that I would certainly regret now...

If the citizens are discontent about the Democracy Game Gilgamensh's thread have given them the opportunity to voice their grievances, I have posted here to encourage our citizens to say what they want/dislike and give us the hints we need to improve the game for the greater benefit of the whole community. Only Frozzy has replied so far...

Do I have to understand our citizens don't care about the future of the Democracy Game? Do I have to conclude I am refusing proposals to meet with my friends the days Turn Chats are scheduled for nothing?
                    Last edited by Tamerlin; May 16, 2003, 09:19.
                    "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Just in case people didn't see it:

It is here

Comment

• OK - try again. Chat tomorrow, Sunday 2003/05/18 1830 GMT (1930 BST - Apolyton's GMT).

Comment

• I will be there...

"Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• I'll show up too but I'll probably be a few minutes late.

btw, did I mention that we still need votes in the amendments? :-) time runs out today...

Comment

• sorry i havent been around lately folks. i hope to be avaiable for the chat on sunday, but cant promise

Comment

• The server will be online from ~19:00 BST onwards (when I get home from work).
                                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X