No announcement yet.

Lemuria Café II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *sigh* I'm on self imposed exile from the OTF coffeeshop, I refuse to enter a shop with a finnish name, it's turned into a place of evil, so I'll have to reside here only for a while instead of splitting time. who's the bar keep here? and why aren't we getting ready to watch college hoops? Go Illini! I'm hoping Duke losses first round

Comment

• * Frozzy slaps H Tower around a bit with a large book of Evil, Finnish Edition *

No gibberish...

Comment

• Originally posted by Frozzy
        No gibberish...
        Then what do you call this?

Originally posted by Frozzy
        and I'm glad I won't see a Chiefs loss this week
        * DoT smacks Frozzy with some s-w-e-e-e-e-t retribution! *
        If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frozzy
          I was bored, so I decided to see who had spammed posted the most in the forums
          4. H Tower: 469...........................6.86%
          nt bad for not even owning the game

Comment

• Frozzy - how do you find out the amount of posts? I have a guilty spammers conscience and want to discover the truth
            Oh and i'll replace the dukebox when my next paycheck comes through - it's been kinda silent around here
            [coT pulls out two spoons and performs a rousing performance of 'knees up motherbrown']
            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Use the search function to search for all posts by a certain username in a certain forum (so leave the text field empty).

The search function is pretty useless these days but that's one thing it *can* still do...

Oh, you've posted here 95 times (which is 13,93% of your total number of posts on Apolyton and 1,35% of all posts in this forum)
              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Thanks Locutus! So that means i'm not a spam monster I was getting worried, still the percentages don't tell the whole story; as i'm sure my smaller amount of posts, say in comparison to H towers 469, are more spammy than his
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Until I decide to give you a PCR, you have nothing to worry about

Comment

• Originally posted by child of Thor
                    I was getting worried, still the percentages don't tell the whole story; as i'm sure my smaller amount of posts, say in comparison to H towers 469, are more spammy than his

some one thinks my posts aren't spammy???

The easiest way to determine who's been spamming is looking at who posts the most in the cafe.

Frozzy 24
                    Gilgamensch 17
                    Tamerlin 16
                    H Tower 12
                    Locutus 12
                    child of Thor 10
                    Maquiladora 8
                    Turambar 8
                    Devil of Truth 7
                    Pedrunn 7
                    mapfi 7
                    MrBaggins 6
                    ískallin 3
                    Zaphod Beeblebrox 2
                    J Bytheway 2
                    Oerdin 1
                    HuangShang 1

Frozzy

Comment

• Well, in all fairness, in that case you should consider the first Cafe thread as well, in which case the ranking looks like this:

Frozzy 119
                      H Tower 84
                      Pedrunn 52
                      Maquiladora 49
                      Tamerlin 44
                      Gilgamensch 43
                      Locutus 38
                      mapfi 29
                      Devil of Truth 29
                      child of Thor 28
                      ískallin 28
                      Zaphod Beeblebrox 26
                      Turambar 21
                      Immortal Wombat 10
                      MrBaggins 10
                      HuangShang 7
                      J Bytheway 6
                      Oerdin 6
                      centrifuge 5
                      F-PRO 3
                      Lemmy 3
                      Daftpanzer 2
                      Dale 1
                      Solver 1
                      Nimrod 1
                      RunsWithDwarf 1
                      The Big Mc 1

Looks like we have two major spammers

Comment

• Looks quite funny,

It is the two, who don't have the game, but are spamming posting most here..........

Should it tell us something?

Comment

• that to feel part of the community we feel the need to post in this thread since we can't contribute in the other threads?

Comment

• H Tower is right. In order to gain the best proportion of posts in the forum we need to establish our opinions in MY our Café

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower
                              that to feel part of the community we feel the need to post in this thread since we can't contribute in the other threads?
                              Make the officials post the information, that's what I am trying to do all the time, so that you can participate as well. Some people started of nice, but they were dropping the idea......

From my point of view, the person's who have done best (out of memory, so appologies if I missed somebody)

1.) Tamerlin
                              2.) Pedrunn (mainly because of: while he was Pres. he didn't post information)
                              3.) Locutus

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower
                                that to feel part of the community we feel the need to post in this thread since we can't contribute in the other threads?
                                I usually suf around other DGs and you have got to admit that this DG s the one with most number of pics. The turn chats threads from Martin and the Ministery of Defense by me is full of pics to those that cant or dont want to load the game.
                                There is enough material to play the game for sure.
                                "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                                Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                                Kill all and you are a God!"
                                -Jean Rostand

Comment

Working...
                                X