• Show
Clear All

just updated my list
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

Updated again! I removed Locutus and MrBaggins since they are already minister. And added mapfi and Tamerlin.

I want to remind: I need a delegate for the next four days. Please answer me if you can. The one who express the wish to be my delegate and is above the others in the list who also expressed a wish to be my delegate will be my delegate.

Plese tell me who wants to be my delegate... Please!
      "Kill a man and you are a murder.
      Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
      Kill all and you are a God!"
      -Jean Rostand

Comment

Thanks for your confidence Pedrunn, I would be honoured to serve as one of your delegates.

Unfortunately for the four days to come I hope Mapfi will answer as I can't be there Saturday for the 11th chat.
        "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm busy for the next few days so I can't, Ped.
          Shores Of Valinor.com - The Premier Tolkien Community -

Comment

My Delegate for the 16th Turn Chat is Gilgamensch, I will post some orders in the 16th Turn Chat Thread as soon as the polls are ended.
            "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

My delegate chain of succession (now the APP has taken back 3 ministerial posts ) goes:

1. iskallin
              2. Devil of Truth
              3. Child of Thor
              4. JBytheway
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Wow - I'm surprised you haven't all forgotten about me - I haven't posted in this forum in days due to the bad connection here. Until after Easter I won't be keeping up to date with the game or attending turnchats, so not particularly useful as a delegate .

Comment

Wow, I'm surprised you're still here I can't remember having seen any of your posts for weeks... I feared you had left us - good to see I was wrong

Forget we shall not...
                  Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

i should be online next chat, nevertheless here is the list:
                    gilgamensch
                    devil of truth
                    j bytheway
                    martin gühmann
                    mapfi
                    immortal wombat
                    tamerlin
                    pedrunn
                    locutus

given the fact that iirc all ministers and the president are on it, i doubt there should be any legal problems with no delegate around. nevertheless they will have the right to choose other delegates as well.

Comment

My delegates until further notice, gaining also the right to select other delegates, are our former presidents in reverse order of being in power, since I'm not sufficiently imaginative to come up with anything better:

Locutus
                      Martin Gühmann
                      Pedrunn

(I'm hoping I didn't miss anyone - that would be embarassing )

Comment

Can i delegate everyone i want ? Or i should ask someone before ?

What ever, i delegate all other ministers when i miss the turnchat.

Greetings

Comment

Well, it would be nice to ask them before, but I didn't bother. If they don't want to be delegates they can refuse when the time comes.
                          Last edited by J Bytheway; May 16, 2003, 05:42.

Comment

Hi,

i want to delegate the president (please bytheway) for the minister of infrastructure, j bytheway has also the right to give the power to someone else.

thanks

huhahu

Comment

Working...
                            X