Apolemurian People's Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox
    strategic ressources is a good idea, though its implemented badly...
    I am not sure that they are a good idea though I am sure that this concept is ill implemented as the AI is heavily cheating. The problem is that the CtP2 AI would have to be taught how to use it... As far as I am concerned I would like such "features" to be otpionnal. The player should have the opportunity to disable the strategic resources and chose whether he would like to play with or without them.

... the civ3 diplomacy is definitly superior to ctp, though still far from good, at least for someone who loves rpgs and politics more than simple commanding of armys.
    I like both and from what I have heard the Civ3 diplomacy is not without flaws. I agree that the CtP2 diplomacy can be improved but I would prefer the modders to think about it without CiV3 in mind.

... and especially i like the idea of handling aircombats in civ3, though it is realised truly bad.
    I agree with you and this is one of the few concepts from Civ3 I would like to see in CtP2.
    "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• glad to see we don't have any dissent.

but maybe here:
      though its implemented at least as ill as the rest mentioned above i also prefer the concept of espionage in civ3 (or moo)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox
        glad to see we don't have any dissent.

but maybe here:
        though its implemented at least as ill as the rest mentioned above i also prefer the concept of espionage in civ3 (or moo)
        Though I am not bothered by Civ3's espionage concept I know that some unit functions can be automated in CtP2. But as far as spies are concerned I like CtP2's system. You have to infiltrate your spies into the territory of your ennemies and operate from there. I think it is rather close from reality.
        "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
        X