X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Party for War!

I'm looking for interested members to join a new political party:

The Party for War!

The party will revolve around the need for our tiny nation to grow and expand by conquest. Quite simply, we cannot match the productive power of more advanced and larger nations, and thus our only opportunity to ensure our ongoing soverienty is to forge our nation by the sword! While other nations are spreading all their investment and time into the economy, science and tile improvements keeping their military weak and pissy, if we focus all our energys into the armed forces then we can TAKE it all from them. Why spread our investments out and remain weak, behind and vunerable, when we can put all our eggs into the war machine and take what is rightfully ours!

All interested citizens of Lemuria are encouraged to show their interest by signing below the dotted line.

Are you afraid of what lies in the blackness? Or will you join me in our march against the blackness and bring glory, fame, riches and unfathomable pleasures to you and to Lemuria!

LET'S WRITE THE HISTORY OF LEMURIA ON THE BACKS OF OUR ENEMIES WITH THEIR BLOOD!

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................

i'm in!
    At least for our current situation......usually i'm very peaceful - but i think our tribe could move onto greatness with a swift and determined attack on the austrians, how tuff can they be!?
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I'm in as well. Our Military is what's going to win it for us. Especially after the cluster f&ck that has become of the Austrian diplomacy front

Comment

i'm in, we'll always be fighting on war or another

Comment

Sounds like the right place for me. Im in.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

And me of course
            Shores Of Valinor.com - The Premier Tolkien Community -

Comment

yes

Comment

I'm in

Fram til orrustu!!
                DREPA AUSTURÃKISMENN
                When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

This is my kind of club. Where do I sign up?

We should create some sort of party voting suggestions for the elections. That way we can chase the peaceniks out of office.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

how right u are

Comment

I've ordered my war drums

Count me in!

Comment

9 members? right?

Comment

And counting.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                          X