I want to join!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to join!

Sorry no Russians who use finnish flags above their avatars and whom live in Utah are allowed.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Check the FAQ and the saved games thread (how to install the mod you need to open the saved games after all you need the CTP2 only in case you wants to open the saved games to see the situation of our civ more detailed or you are a President).

And the constitution would be a important reading but not essential. Although the Article I bill od rights and Article IV: Polling should be read by all citizen since it teachs how to exercise your rights
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

Pedrunn just had to ruin it. Go to the Civ Groups icon up by the control panel and add your self to the CTP2 Democracy game thread.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
        Pedrunn just had to ruin it. Go to the Civ Groups icon up by the control panel and add your self to the CTP2 Democracy game thread.
        I thought he was asking how to get info to be a good citizen. Not the sign in button

Why do i always complicate things?
        "Kill a man and you are a murder.
        Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
        Kill all and you are a God!"
        -Jean Rostand

Comment

Originally posted by Pedrunn
          Why do i always complicate things?
          because if it was easy it wouldn't be any fun

Comment

welcome tovarich Tass
            When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

Tass,
              All you have to do to join this DG is click this link. As soon as you click it, you're a member of the CtP2DG CivGroup and thus a Citizen of Lemuria.

When you've done that, just join our discussions and vote in our polls

If you actually want to be able to view the savegames (which is not necessary but perhaps useful for a Citizen (or Judge), quite important for a Minister, and absolutely necessary for the President), you will have to download and install the Super Apolyton Pack and GoodMod as well. These files can be found in the Apolyton Directory (here and here). Install instructions are included but basically it just comes down to unzipping the files in you main CtP2 folder. Of course, in order for these mods to work, you'll need ModSwapper and the v1.11 patch as well. Once you've installed everything, just start up ModSwapper, select GoodMod for Apolyton Pack and load the savegames...
              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X