ELECTION: President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELECTION: President

This poll will be open for 5 days, till January 20th, approximately 7:10pm GMT

We have one candidate, Pedrunn.

nomination thread
    Yes
    78.26%
    No
    4.35%
    abstain
    17.39%

The poll is expired.

i see we have an abstain option this time. i'm curious how many will actually use it

Comment

4 more years !!! err uhh, another term for Pedrunn

Comment

Pedrunn gets my vote!
        Shores Of Valinor.com - The Premier Tolkien Community -

Comment

He did a good job so far... (although it would have been nice if we had actually had a choice )
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I agree, Pedrunn is getting better so it would be cruel to not reelect. Also i think i communicated well with him, so i trust he'll make the right vote in the MoD election.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Well, since he's running unopposed I guess I will vote for...

on the other hand I think I will abstain just because there was so much fuss about it last time. We have to use our rights or we lose them you know.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

certainly got my vote!

Comment

if theres only one running, and he did well, he'll get the votes obviously

Comment

Pedrunn rules!
                    If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

Ped got my vote
                      When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

Well I think Pedrunn has still to learn how to make polls, so here is some more time.

-Martin
                        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
                          Well I think Pedrunn has still to learn how to make polls, so here is some more time.

-Martin
                          Can you be more specific? What did i do that you would do different?

Some critics are good so that i can evolve.
                          "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                          Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                          Kill all and you are a God!"
                          -Jean Rostand

Comment

I claim corruption in the Presidency!

Pedrunn has been involved in Poll-gate by forcing his will on the poor helpless Lemurians! I retract my vote for Pedrunn and change it to NO!

Impeach Pedrunn NOW!

(See the court's "File Case Here" thread)

Comment

Originally posted by Pedrunn
                              Can you be more specific? What did i do that you would do different?

Some critics are good so that i can evolve.
                              Well you have to improve making run-off polls, in the Poll: Name of our capital, usually you take the top two canditates from the huge poll and not candidate 1 and candidate 6, that is not reasonable. And Locutus argument is not valid to say that a lot of people decided for Lemur like names, because it is true that:

Lemur City != Lemur Poo

So you can't declare Lemur City as the winner, because a lot of people voted for other Lemur like cities names. So what would happen if one voted like this:

Lemurkakton 30
                              Poolemur 30
                              Lemur City 30
                              Lemur Poo 30

So someone gave all his points to the Lemur based options and would have pushed the Lemur options to the top if you group them to one option. You was only allowed to give 30 points to one option and not all to one option.

Then if you make a decission then I expect you to read the last posts of the thread before you post a run off poll with dubious options, and post there what decission you are going to do. Actual there were already two citiciens who prefered the option to make a huge run off poll between the top 6 candidates. Well in my opinion it was acceptable if we decided for this option, of course with a little bit of time in between to allow other citiciens to say their opion about the issure. The city name decision is not necessary to continue the game and had time. I already posted complaints about the issure in the one and the other thread also in your run off poll thread. Well this would have been the list for the huge run off poll:

1. El Dorado................154 (6)
                              2. Gondolin.................134 (5)
                              3. Valhalla.................124 (5)
                              4. Paititi..................120 (4)
                              5. Xanadu...................119 (5)
                              6. Lemur City...............100 (4)

So it includes the Lemur option and if there are enough people who like the name then they can vote for it. I still wonder if I should raise question if the poll is biased in the front of the Court of Lemuria.

-Martin
                              Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
                              X