Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Atitude towards Austrians (turn 12 - 3860 BC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL: Atitude towards Austrians (turn 12 - 3860 BC)

Since IW cant have acess until the end of this month so I am temporarily assuming his taks in accordance with the constitution.

So I have chosen four attitudes towars the Austrian we can have.

The Austrian are a little stronger than we are in the over all graphic but he probably have four units according to the Military graphic. The Graphics are here

We tried to be nice to them proposing a withdraw of our troops since they accepted our gift we have to leave their lands if we want to be nice to them. But in the next turn we had tried a exchange of maps. Which they've refused and our regards with them did not showed any improvement. The proposal can be reviewed here.

It is nice to remember they are our neighbours wich according the GoodMod makes our regar drop even more . But in the other hand we are too weak now.

So now that they refused our maps how should we treat them?
    War. Lets prepare to start a war with them in the future. :mad:
    22.22%
    Agressive. Lets not respect them but not think about war. :rant:
    33.33%
    Friendly. Lets try to make them our friends and allies. :love:
    44.44%
    Ignore. Lets just forget they exist. :bored:
    0.00%
    Abstain!
    0.00%
    Last edited by Pedrunn; January 15, 2003, 09:14.
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

First get their maps to see what we're up against (this will involve giving them 100 Gold). After that, it really depends on what we find out, but considering our own weakness, we'd better stay on friendly terms for a while longer...

Eventually we must crush them though :evigrin:

I voted friendly...
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Bah, I said I had no access from home. I can still post from school.

Oh, yeah... friendly.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Pedrunn
        Since IW cant have acess until the end of this month so I am temporarily assuming his taks in accordance with the constitution.
        just what part of the con that'd be I wonder...

Anyway - I think we'll eventually go to war anyway and since they are our neighbours friendly is just not going to work - but I've got no problem with pretending to be friendly and also give money in order to get their map - but I fear that possibilty has been lost already

Comment

Threat them to get their map and later we can go on war with them when we have enough units that will help us to grow our tiny civilisation.

-Martin
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

friendly for now, they are much larger than us and would crush us in a war IMO

Comment

Be friendly for the moment, get their map, build an army and then kill them.
              Shores Of Valinor.com - The Premier Tolkien Community -

Comment

Friendly at least until we have gathered more information about them.

Comment

We should be aggressive and threaten them to get their map. Failing that we should skip seattlers and just build military units. That we we can take over Austrian cities and not have to spend the 30 turns building a settler.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                    Bah, I said I had no access from home. I can still post from school.

I should hve gone a little futher on this issue.

But blaim H Tower not me (maybe a little my fault):

in the Exchange Map Proposal Rejected!!! thread.
                    Originally posted by Pedrunn
                    IW, should run another attitude poll now that we sent the Austrians the proposals
                    Originally posted by H Tower
                    IW told me he will only have limited access to the internet until the 26th and probablly won't be able to start the poll until then

Originally posted by mapfi
                    just what part of the con that'd be I wonder...
                    I thought i could apply the Article II. section 2.I-c here. But after a second read i cant.

(c) If an instruction is clearly erroneous, or by changed circumstances made impossible or harmful the President may decide in the best interest of the game.

IW, seems like i messed up twice. This poll is your hands. You can do whatever you want with it.
                    -Jean Rostand

Comment

*bump*
                      -Jean Rostand

Comment

I want to kill them, bury them, dig them up and kill them again
                        When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

Let’s be friends. The kind that tells you what you want to hear while sliding a knife into your back.
                          If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

Strike hard and fast, best within 12 turns (that are 2 and 1/2 warrior right?)
                            When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

There's an option missing......

KILL THEM NOW!

Comment

Working...
                              X